Who we are
Our website address is: https://esite.ch. More information you can find on the About page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We try to restrict embedding external sites as much as possible though.
We use a self hosted Matomo to analyse traffic on esite.ch
Following data is being recorded:
- IP address (only in anonymised form)
- Date and time of the request
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the user
- Location of the user: country, region, city
- Main Language of the browser being used (
- User Agent of the browser being used (
Where data is stored
Our data is stored at our service provider cyon in Basel, Switzerland.
Who we share your data with
No data is shared with any 3rd party and are simply collected to analyze traffic and improve website’s look and feel.
Your contact information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any privacy or other related question.